4/21/06

Robynne


Robynne
Originally uploaded by This Guy Colin.
For the past few weeks now, we've had a new neighbor. At first she didn't know what to make of us - or of Vince, especially - but now I think she's decided we're okay. When it's warm we let the cats sit at the screen and watch outside, and Noah is *very* interested in Robynne.

I imagine there are a couple little blue eggs in that nest she's built, but I'm really not sure how the timing of that works out and all, and anyway I wouldn't want to risk spooking her by climbing up to see sometime while she's out getting food.

She's welcome to stay as long as she likes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update: Robynne has kids! I just saw her this evening, hopping up on the edge of the nest with a worm, and then I saw four fuzzy little heads pop up to cheep for it. -Colin

Anonymous said...

Awe... I thought it was too early to have them hatched...