11/1/07

In Yemassee They Like Me


In Yemassee They Like Me
Originally uploaded by This Guy Colin
Remember the guys who threw me out of the dirty ol' steel mill? A week later I got to explore a considerably more scenic area on a private sand road off Highway 21 outside Yemassee, SC.

There was even a two-story wooden tower there, beside the path, for hunters I guess. I climbed up and took this picture.

As I started to climb down, in a motorcycle suit and helmet mind you, I saw two men on a golf cart approaching, way down the trail. I pulled off the helmet and waited for them to yell at me.

When they got close, I leaned against the bike and watched them, trying to look friendly. They waved and headed right by me, smiling and leaving little clouds of dust in their wake.

I like Yemassee.

No comments: